MOT Zürich 2022 - Exhibitor Registration
Time & Location
YOUR WINE HIGHLIGHTS & YOUR NEW DISCOVERIES
Show your best wines (minimum rating RP90) to a discerning audience with no limitations (*) and let them discover your latest and not yet rated vintages: for every rated wine registered, you are entitled to showcase a non RP rated wine (same wine, younger but non-rated vintage).
(*) No limitation on quantity, subject to registration fee per wine and space availability
CONNECT WITH TRADE BUYERS
Trade buyers such as sommeliers and chefs of MICHELIN Guide restaurants are invited to dedicated trade walkabout tasting sessions, and you will also receive invitations (**) to pass on to your key local F&B and retail buyers.
(**) Invitations subject to RSVP procedure, not applicable to wine importers, strictly to F&B buyers and wine retailers.
ENHANCE YOUR MARKET VISIBILITY
Events supports such as the booklet or media kit allow your logo and local distributor’s contact to be featured; consumer and trade guests will know where to find your wines and place orders.
MEET & GREET
Matter of Taste is also a time to mingle with fellow exhibitors and The Wine Advocate team on the ground, including the attending critics, who also look forward to these unique moments.
LUNCH SERVED AT YOUR TABLE
That’s one of the little perks to make the Matter of Taste experience even more enjoyable for exhibitors.
WINERIES REGISTRATION REQUESTS
• Wineries wishing to have their wines presented at Matter of Taste events can fill in the Registration Form.
• This applies to wineries that will be at the event as well as to those that will not attend and will appoint their local distributor to represent them.
• The Registration Request does not guarantee a registration, which The Wine Advocate will confirm based on various constraints such as space availability.
• Winery MUST HAVE an active Commercial Subscription to RobertParker.com. If you don't have an active subscription, please sign up at www.robertparker.com/join-us/commercial-subscription.
• Wineries without a local representative willing to exhibit and attend personally are welcome; we will indicate service providers who handle sample import logistics.
• Wineries are in charge of their sample logistics and pouring at the event (directly or through their local representative). Sample quantities required vary (depending on your wine and pouring) and can reach one bottle per hour of walkabout tasting; therefore, you may allocate at minimum a case of 6 bottles to 12 bottles (750 milliliters) per wine tasted to be at ease across the two days.
A - Registration of RP-rated wines (minimum RP90)
• Basic Registration Fee for the 1st wine comes with 2 invitations for trade tasting sessions (*) - USD 600
• Registration Fee for subsequent wine(s) - USD 200
The subsequent wine(s) can be the same as the 1st wine but with a different vintage.
(*) Invitations subject to RSVP procedures, not applicable to wine importers, strictly F&B buyers and wine retailers.
B - Registration of non-rated wines: complimentary, one per wine registered in (A). Although not RP rated, the wines must carry the same label as wines of older vintages that have obtained a rating of minimum RP90.
SPECIAL BUNDLE: USD 980
• Registration for up to 4 rated wines and 4 complimentary registrations of non-rated wines
• 3 complimentary invitations (*) for your trade clients to join the trade walkabout tastings on Saturday and/or Sunday
• Lunch cold plate Saturday and Sunday brought to the booth for 2 persons
• An invitation to the Coffee & Croissant meeting with The Wine Advocate team on Sunday morning
Due to the Covid-19 situation, events may be rescheduled; if the event is cancelled by Robert Parker Wine Advocate registration fees (but no other costs) will be refunded.
ALL PRICES IN USD
- Special Bundle (Recommended)$980$9800$0
- Basic Registration$600$6000$0
- +1 Additional Showcase Wine$200$2000$0